The Rio watch is a vibrant and bold 45mm chronograph that captures the thrill of Brazil. A royal blue dial accentuated by green and yellow details embodies the electrifying energy that only the bustling streets of Brazil can inspire, all encased in a sleek silver case and bracelet. With the 88 RUE DU RHONE logo at 12 o’clock, the date window at 6 o’clock, and the 88 RUE DU RHONE banner across the dial, the details on this chronograph are sure to captivate any watch-lover. The striking yellow seconds hand set against the luxurious blue dial and bright green counters hands mirror the colors of Brazil’s iconic national flag. Classy and versatile, this watch is a luxurious addition to any contemporary wardrobe, offering timeless style to watch fans across the globe.
- Case Material : Stainless steel, engraving RUE DU RHONE
- Case Size : 45 mm
- Dial :Blue, silver Arabic numerals
- Functions : Small seconds at 6 o'clock, 10 hours at 3 o 'clock and 30 minutes at 9 o'clock; two date windows at 6 o'clock
- Hand : Yellow seconds hand with 8-shaped counterweight
- Crown : Stainless steel with 88 monogram
- Bracelet : Stainless steel; folding clasp
- Movement Type : Quartz Chrono
- Movement Calibre : Cal.15, quartz, 5 jewels
- Water Resistance : 50m/165ft
- Crystal : Sapphire
88 rue du Rhone
88 RUE DU RHONE is an independent brand of Swiss made accessible luxury watches, launched in 2012 by Elie and Pierre Bernheim. Grandsons of the Swiss watchmaker Raymond Weil. 88 RUE DU RHONE is the world's first accessible Swiss made watch brand combining classic, modern and refinement. Double 8 Origin, 88 RUE DU RHONE‘s first collection comprises more than eighty timepieces for men and women.