The 42 mm chronograph features a stainless steel case and beige dial that highlights a striking red seconds hand and red detailing. The dashing black leather strap with red stitching offers a perfect contrast to the bright, bold face. An iconic number “8” pops against the subdued palette, subtly reminding the wearer of the countdown clocks in the beginning of old Hollywood films, counting down the seconds to your next theatrical escapade. As they say on Broadway, this watch is a triple threat: sleek, stylish and sophisticated.
- Case Material : Stainless steel; engraving RUE DU RHONE
- Case Size : 42 mm
- Dial : Beige, with 8-filigree motif and silver indexes
- Functions : Small seconds at 3 o'clock, 12 hours at 6 o'clock and 30 minutes at 9 o'clock; tachometer ring; date window at 4 o'clock
- Hand : Red seconds hand with 8-shaped counterweight
- Crown : Stainless steel with 88 monogram
- Bracelet : Black leather with alligator padding, red stitching and stainless steel ardillon buckle
- Movement Type : Quartz Chrono
- Movement Calibre : Cal.12 1/2, quartz, 13 jewels
- Water Resistance : 50m/165ft
- Crystal : Sapphire
88 rue du Rhone
88 RUE DU RHONE is an independent brand of Swiss made accessible luxury watches, launched in 2012 by Elie and Pierre Bernheim. Grandsons of the Swiss watchmaker Raymond Weil. 88 RUE DU RHONE is the world's first accessible Swiss made watch brand combining classic, modern and refinement. Double 8 Origin, 88 RUE DU RHONE‘s first collection comprises more than eighty timepieces for men and women.