Classy and vibrant, this 88 RUE DU RHONE timepiece features a matte black PVD case with a dramatic black dial and red accents. The bold red “8” seconds hand and Arabic numerals make this timeless beauty stand out. Unexpected flashes of red stitching along the black leather alligator padding strap allow for a stylish yet elegant statement piece.
- Case Material : Stainless steel and matte black PVD treatment; engraving RUE DU RHONE
- Case Size : 45 mm
- Dial : Black, red Arabic numerals
- Functions : Small seconds at 6 o'clock, 10 hours at 3 o 'clock and 30 minutes at 9 o'clock; two date windows at 6 o'clock
- Hand : Red seconds hand with 8-shaped counterweight
- Crown : Stainless steel and matte black PVD with 88 monogram
- Bracelet : Black leather with alligator padding, red stitching and matt black PVD ardillon buckle
- Strap Material : Calf leather
- Movement Type : Quartz Chrono
- Movement Calibre : Cal.15, quartz, 5 jewels
- Water Resistance : 50m/165ft
- Crystal : Sapphire
88 rue du Rhone
88 RUE DU RHONE is an independent brand of Swiss made accessible luxury watches, launched in 2012 by Elie and Pierre Bernheim. Grandsons of the Swiss watchmaker Raymond Weil. 88 RUE DU RHONE is the world's first accessible Swiss made watch brand combining classic, modern and refinement. Double 8 Origin, 88 RUE DU RHONE‘s first collection comprises more than eighty timepieces for men and women.