After a long battle with cancer, Alexandra, 11 years old, passed away on September 18th, 2013. 88 RUE DU RHONE honors Alexandra’s strength and courage with this stunning watch, the “Alexandra”. All proceeds support Courir…Ensemble, the foundation that lent its efforts to her struggle against cancer. Courir…Ensemble is a not-for-profit foundation based in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Case Material : Stainless steel; engraving RUE DU RHONE
- Case Size : 39 mm
- Dial : Grey, with 8-filigree rosette, silver Roman numerals and 11 pink sapphire indexes
- Functions : Date window at 3 o'clock
- Hand : Pink seconds hand with 8-shaped counterweight
- Crown : Stainless steel with 88 monogram
- Bracelet : Shiny pink leather with alligator padding and stainless steel ardillon buckle
- Movement Type : Quartz
- Movement Calibre : Cal.11 1/2, quartz, 1 jewel
- Water Resistance : 50m/165ft
- Crystal : Sapphire
88 rue du Rhone
88 RUE DU RHONE is an independent brand of Swiss made accessible luxury watches, launched in 2012 by Elie and Pierre Bernheim. Grandsons of the Swiss watchmaker Raymond Weil. 88 RUE DU RHONE is the world's first accessible Swiss made watch brand combining classic, modern and refinement. Double 8 Origin, 88 RUE DU RHONE‘s first collection comprises more than eighty timepieces for men and women.