A rose gold PVD bezel encrusted in 88 lustrous diamonds makes this 35mm stunner a timepiece for the elegantly stylish woman. This chic 88 RUE DU RHONE chronograph captures the energy and spirit of iconic Hollywood starlets. The sleek yet vibrant rose gold and crimson accents are set against a shimmering mother of pearl dial, accentuated by a crimson leather strap. A dark pink sapphire and date window are found at 4 o’clock, along with colorful second hand and chronometer hands. A bold “8” on the dial of this watch, the symbol of infinite fortune and luck, further emphasizes the timeless appeal of Hollywood’s most glamorous leading ladies.
- Case Material : Stainless steel and rose gold PVD treatment set with 88 diamonds; engraving RUE DU RHONE
- Case Size : 35 mm
- Dial : Mother of Pearl, with 8-filigree motif, rose gold PVD Arabic numeral "8" and indexes; 1 dark pink sapphire
- Functions : Small seconds at 3 o'clock, 12 hours at 6 o 'clock and 30 minutes at 9 o'clock; date window at 4 o'clock
- Hand : Burgundy seconds hand with 8-shaped counterweight
- Crown : stainless steel and rose gold PVD with 88 monogram
- Bracelet : Burgundy leather with alligator padding and rose gold PVD ardillon buckle
- Movement Type : Quartz Chrono
- Movement Calibre : Cal.12 1/2, quartz, 13 jewels
88 rue du Rhone
88 RUE DU RHONE is an independent brand of Swiss made accessible luxury watches, launched in 2012 by Elie and Pierre Bernheim. Grandsons of the Swiss watchmaker Raymond Weil. 88 RUE DU RHONE is the world's first accessible Swiss made watch brand combining classic, modern and refinement. Double 8 Origin, 88 RUE DU RHONE‘s first collection comprises more than eighty timepieces for men and women.