Laurentide Aviation offers a full service flight training program that caters personalized service to all experience levels.
Spend your money where it counts!
- Based at a private airport with a lighted runway which allows our students to make the most of their money, you are airborne within minutes of starting the engine.
- Small class sizes (maximum 10 students per class).
- A fleet of reliable and economical Cessna 152s which are maintained by our on-site Transport Canada certified maintenance team.
- On-site authorization of licences and ratings (Radio Licence, PPL, CPL, IFR, Multi-Engine, Instructor).
- On-Site Transport Canada Certified Maintenance.
We place an emphasis on fun learning in a quiet and friendly atmosphere.
Join us for one of our weekly social events or schedule your discovery flight today!
Simulators Available? :
Available aircrafts :
- Cessna 152 (6x)
- Grumman GA-7 Cougar (1x)
- Cessna Skyhawk 172P (1x)